2017 Race Weekend Schedule
Posted on August. 8, 2017. This schedule is subject to change. Download the schedule in PDF here.
- Athlete Meeting is mandatory. All athletes must attend the Athlete Meeting once. After attending the athlete meeting, you will receive a stamp on your athlete wristband. The stamped athlete wristband is your credential to enter the Transition Area. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the Transition nor rack your bike.
- Sprint Distance athletes- If this is your first time racing the Beijing Tri, we recommend you complete a course tour on Friday.
- Friday bike racking is optional and for Sprint Distance athlete only. THE ONLY ITEM THAT CAN BE LEFT IN TRANSITION ON FRIDAY IS YOUR BIKE! You MUST come to transition on Saturday morning to set-up the rest of your transition.
- Olympic Distance athletes- We highly recommend you to check the Bike Course on Friday or Saturday. There are sections on the bike course that requires extra caution (fast downhill, sharp turns, narrow road, etc). More info: check Olympic Distance Course Information
- Olympic Distance – Individual and Relay team MUST rack the bikes on Saturday from 11 AM – 6 PM. No bike racking on Sunday morning. THE ONLY ITEM THAT CAN BE LEFT IN TRANSITION ON SATURDAY IS YOUR BIKE! You MUST come to transition on Sunday morning to set-up the rest of your transition.
- Only athletes are allowed in Transition Area. You can only rack your own bikes.